- Prof Dr Jasser Auda (Google Scholar ID)
President of Maqasid Institute, Canada., Shatibi Chair at International Peace College South Africa
- Prof Dr Yasser Tarshany (Google Scholar ID)
Deputy Chief Editor
Lecturer at the Department of Fiqh & Usul Fiqh, Al-Madinah International University, Malaysia.
- Dr Jamila Tilout
Lecturer of Maqasid at the Institute of Mohammed VI, Al-Qaraouiyine University, Morocco
- Dr Mawloud Mohadi (Google Scholar ID)
Deputy Managing Editor
Lecturer of History and Civilisations at IIUM (Malaysia)
- Dr Addi Arrahman (Google Scholar ID)
Deputy Managing Editor
Lecturer at Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sultan Thaha Saifuddin Jambi, Indonesia
- Dr Ahmad Syukran Baharuddin (Google Scholar ID) (Scopus ID 57226078144)
Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Syari'ah and Law, USIM (Malaysia)
- Dr Methaq Almaliki
Associate Editor (Arabic)
Lecturer at the Faculty of Islamic Sciences (Oman)
- Mr Aulia Rahmat (Google Scholar ID)
IT Support & Layout Editor
Lecturer at Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Imam Bonjol Padang, Indonesia
- Mr Muhamad Sholihin (Google Scholar ID)
Lecturer at Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Curup, Bengkulu, Indonesia
- Dr Ahmad Badri Abdullah
Executive Director of Maqasid Institute Malaysia; International Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies (IAIS), Malaysia
- Dr Wasfy Ashur Abu Zayd
Director of the Centre for Civilizational Renewal and Legal Studies, and a Lecturer of Fiqh and Maqasid, Turkey
- Dr Hasan Shahid
Lecturer at Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Morocco
- Dr Zaid Barzinji
Executive Director of Maqasid Institute, USA.
- Dr Aly Abdel Moneim
Executive Director of Maqasid Institute, Indonesia; Lecturer at Universitas Islam Indonesia (UII), Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Assistant Prof. Dr Zainab al-Raisouni
Researcher at the Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics (CILE), Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar.
- Dr Sabrina Lei (Google Scholar ID)
Director, Tawasul International Centre for Publishing, Research and Dialogue, Italy
- Dr Nigora Khakimova
Institute for Global Engagement, USA
- Dr Hafas Furqani (Scopus Author ID: 35558433300)
Lecturer of Islamic Economics at Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Ar Raniry, Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
Editorial Board Duties
The Editorial Board of the Journal of Contemporary Maqasid Studies consists of well-established researchers and experts. The Editorial Board duties are (not exclusively) the following:
- Preparing research plans and monitoring the organization and implementation of the technical issues of the journal.
- Approving the articles submitted for publication at the Journal after the reviewing process.
- Conforming the recurring evaluation of the journal in terms of form and content after its development.
- Approving the journal’s methodological and technical output.
- The Editorial Board has full authority to reject or accept articles, as they are responsible for everything published in the Journal.
- The Editorial Board should keep the information provided by researchers confidential.
- The published articles and their content do not represent the Editorial Board’s ideas, the Journal’s management, or the Maqasid Institute itself.
The editorial board members should be able to meet twice a year accordingly and conveniently and they make decisions by majority.